Nor Cal Truth Oct 25, 2011
Milo is the host of Touch, a daily program from 5:00-6:00 PM Pacific on The Bridge, 95.1 FM in Guerneville. Milo has invited me (Brian Romanoff) to be a regular guest on his show to try to bring more light into the events of 9/11. I appreciate the opportunity and I hope you enjoy the show.
This week we discuss; the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund, using the Court system as an avenue of finding more answers, the 9/11 First Responders.
Available as a live-stream every Monday 5:00-6:00 PM Pacific at the website provided below:
Want to learn more? Here is a group of articles related to this weeks broadcast:
- Lies, Lawsuits, and Legislation: A Brief History of the 9/11 First Responders Hellish Rollercoaster Ride
- Democrats Attach 9/11 Health Bill to Military Funding Bill; Republicans Sure to Vote Against
- Family of Kings Scout Mark Bavis Issues Statement on 9/11 Settlement
- 9/11 Lawsuits Seek Answers Through Litigation
- April Gallop versus Dick Cheney: Court Dismisses 9/11 Suit against Bush Officials
- Incriminating 9/11 FOIA Videos are Ignored