Update: At least the Youtube user has added the *Possibly Fake* to the title. Now lets get this off the internet.
source: World for 9/11 Truth Sep 16, 2011
A new, FAKE, short Building 7 video showing very clear explosions appeared on the Web recently and is going viral, so we have decided to warn you about it.
We think this video was released with the clear intention to hurt the 9/11 truth movement’s credibility and this is why we are publishing this article. Do not spread the video around.
Why is this video 100% Fake?
We could just tell you right away. But in the case that it happens again, let’s ask ourselves important questions first.
Why would such video come out after 10 years? A real credible source would have released more than a few seconds of video (a few minutes at least, to prove it’s real), and it would not have been edited. Especially for a video showing clear explosions.
Important points showing us this is a fake:
- Video too short
- No source to corroborate it
- Blurry / Fuzzy / Jerky / Digitally zoomed
- The poster took another Building 7 footage, edited and mirror-inverted it. (side-by-side comparison with original footage)
- The audio explosion seems to be dubbed in, and the overall audio is of very poor quality.
- Last but not least, the poster of the video even took time to add a “flying saucer” which can be seen at 0:15 and 0:30 in the video (on top of the building). This is subtle and most people won’t see it while watching the video only a few times. But it’s there.
This Building 7 video is a fake and spreading it as suggested in the video is a bad idea.
REAL Building 7 Video by Real Experts to Spread Around
If you want to see real video and real evidence of controlled demolition, made by experts, then take a look at this 15-minute mini-doc by AE911Truth: