related update: A 9/11 Victim Is Identified by DNA in 2011
Brian Romanoff Nor Cal Truth June 23, 2010
Another search for human remains from the 9/11 attacks has yielded more evidence of an explosive death, coupled with a lack of forensic integrity.
CBS reported this story today:
New York City officials say a renewed search this year of debris in and around the World Trade Center site has recovered 72 human remains.
The sifting of more than 800 cubic yards of debris recovered from ground zero and underneath roads around the lower Manhattan site began in April and ended Friday.
The greatest number of remains – 37 – were found from material underneath West Street, a highway on the west side of ground zero. The new debris was uncovered as construction work made new parts of the site accessible.
This is not the first time 9/11 human remains have been found in the streets of New York years after the fact. In 2006 CBS reported this:
Construction workers near the World Trade Center discovered 74 more bone fragments on a damaged skyscraper slated to be torn down later this year, officials said Thursday
Most of the bone fragments discovered over the weekend were found mixed with gravel that had been raked to the sides of the roof of the former Deutsche Bank building, which suffered extensive damage when the twin towers collapsed on Sept. 11, 2001.
Earlier this year, workers in the building found four additional human body parts, and they found 10 additional bone fragments on the roof last fall. In the most recent discovery, workers retrieved 82 samples, 74 of which proved to be human remains that will undergo DNA testing, Borakove said.
While some body parts were found on the roof of the Deutsche Bank building, others were found in a manhole the same year:
In 2008 Luke Rudkowski and Manny Badillo, a 9/11 victim family member, reported this:
It is a sad thing for the family members to not have closure, but to know that your son or daughter is laying in the streets of New York because of an improper forensic investigation is disgusting. Christopher Mozzillo, another family member of a 9/11 victim had this to say about today’s news:
“I hope they find everything that is out there, and I hope none of it is my son,” Mozillo said. “I hate to see he was lying around in a sewer or one of those Con Edison boxes for eight and a half years.”
Even after almost 9 years, there are still NO remains for 1,123 of the victims who died at Ground Zero.
Many of the 20,000 body parts found so far are from the same people – as mentioned in the same story as the above quote:
During the operations, some families have been notified several times when the remains of a loved one have been identified. It got to the point that the ME issued forms to the families asking if they wanted to be notified any more.
“I know some families that have received calls five to seven times that their son or daughter has been identified,” said Dennis McKeon, executive director of the Great Kills-based Where To Turn.
A slide from the architects and engineers for 9/11 truth presentation presents these interesting statistics:
- 200 bone fragments belonged to one person
- 6,000 pieces were small enough o fit into a test tube
- and less than 300 of 2,749 WTC victims were found “intact” (the slide says 300, but many other sources say less)
Horrible facts like these point to an explosive death: One that was charged with enough energy in order to create the force necessary to dislodge someone from their own body 200 times.
The improper clean-up of Ground Zero and the haste to re-open Wall St. is further disregard for our health and integrity after 9/11 by high officials in Government.
UPDATE : I have added the below image as of Jan 21, 2012.
The image was used by FOX News and The Post during the 9 year anniversary of the attacks, and specifically for the media circus regarding the “mosque.”
If the below graphic is nearly accurate, the spread of body pieces can not be reconciled by the plane’s passengers and impact victims of AA 11 or UA 175.