1) Starting tomorrow, Day 5, instructions will no longer be sent through email blasts. Please go to NYCCAN.org, where instructions for that day will be posted.Repeat: there will not be an action alert in your inbox on Friday. Please be sure to go to NYCCAN.org on your own to get the instructions.It is crucial that the same number of people participate once we stop sending out email blasts, so, on Friday, we will ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us that you participated that day.
2) It is increasingly clear the staffers we speak with are extremely receptive and in most cases they have not seen footage of Building 7. If you get into a conversation with them, ask if they have seen footage of Building 7. If they haven’t, offer to send them the link to “A Message From Bob McIlvaine” – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH9meDbrlP8 – which will show them the two most impressive angles of Building 7, and it will show them what the honest pursuit of truth is all about. Encourage them to share the video with everyone in the office. Winning the staff will help immeasurably in winning the council members.
If they give you their email address, please send it to email@example.com so that we can add it to our list of contacts within the City Council. If they don’t want to give their email address, tell them to go to YouTube and search for “Message From Bob McIlvaine”.Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do get a staffer to watch the video.
“The gentleman who answered was exceedingly polite and understanding – he indicated that they had been inundated with telephone calls this morning.”
“Council Member [ ]’s assistant was especially receptive, friendly and enthusiastic about the number of calls coming in.”
“They are getting swamped with calls!! All three receptionists were VERY nice and also VERY aware of WTC 7.”
“They all seem to be very impressed that they are getting calls from all over the US, I thought they’d think they were irrelevant because they represent NYC folks. Nope.”
“The last person I spoke with actually asked me, “Is there a site where I can go to see this? I’d like to see it myself. I referred him to “WTC 7”. He then said, “Okay, I’ve got it”, and thanked me.”
Phone: (718) 803-6373 (718) 803-6373
Fax: (718) 803-9832
Council Member Daniel Garodnick
Phone: (212) 818-0580 (212) 818-0580
Fax: (212) 818-0706
Council Member James Gennaro
Phone: (718) 217-4969 (718) 217-4969
Fax: (718) 217-4968
NYC CAN will inform the council members’ offices that anyone who is disrespectful, or who mentions other aspects of 9/11, is trying to sabotage the legitimate call for a proper investigation into the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7. And to ensure that opponents of truth do not undermine our effort, we will need each and every one of you to get involved and drown out their vitriolic voice with courtesy, clarity and honesty.
We have three points to make:
1) A third building called World Trade Center Building 7 also collapsed on September 11th. This building housed the Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center.
Translated to a phone call:
• Hello, my name is _________. I would like to leave a message for Council Member ______ to ask that he/she take measures to investigate the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7. Who should I speak with?
You will either be transferred to someone else, or the receptionist will say, “you can speak with me”, or the receptionist will say, “Thank you, we will let the council member know”. If you are given time to elaborate on your message, you say:
• I would like to inform the council member that:
i. A third building called World Trade Center Building 7 also collapsed on September 11th. This building housed the Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center.
ii. The federal government issued a report saying that office fires caused this building to collapse, however, there is overwhelming physical and testimonial evidence that this building was brought down with the use of explosives.
iii. In response, 1,100 architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation because the federal government’s report is deeply flawed and unscientific.
• Be sure to thank the person you are speaking with.
Translated to a fax (feel free to copy/paste this exact text or to modify it):
March 18, 2010
Dear Council Member ___________,
I am writing to ask that you take measures to open an investigation into the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.
World Trade Center Building 7 was the third building to collapse on September 11th when it came down at 5:20 in the afternoon. This building housed the Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center.
An agency of the federal government called the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) issued a report in 2008 saying that office fires caused this building to collapse, however, there is overwhelming physical and testimonial evidence that this building was brought down with the use of explosives.
In response, 1,100 architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation because the federal government’s report is deeply flawed and unscientific. To learn more, please go to the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth website, AE911Truth.org.
You can watch footage of World Trade Center Building 7 collapse by googling “WTC 7”.
Thank you very much for looking into this important matter.